Top Stories

Tamil Nadu guy wins UAE raffle, receives 5.5 lakh per month for 25 years

 Tamil Nadu guy wins UAE raffle, receives 5.5 lakh per month for 25 years


Dubai: An Indian project manager named Magesh Kumar Natarajan won a new lottery draw on Friday, making him the first winner from outside the United Arab Emirates. His winnings, which will total more than 5.5 lakh every month for the next 25 years, would significantly improve his situation.


Natarajan, 49, was the winner of the Emirates Draw's FAST5 Grand Prize. He will get Dh 25,000 (5.6 lakh) every month for 25 years as a result of his victory.




The first grand prize winner from outside the United Arab Emirates is a project manager from Ambur, Tamil Nadu.


"I overcame several obstacles in my life and when I was studying. I had a lot of societal support while I finished my schooling. It's time for me to contribute to society. I'll make sure that the people in need get my contribution to society, he said, according to PTI.


Natarajan has lived in Ambur, Tamil Nadu, for the most of his life. His four-year job assignment in Saudi Arabia from 2019 until earlier this year created the conditions for an extraordinary turn of events.


He became familiar with Dubai's well-known attractions throughout his excursions there. He became curious about this and learned about Emirates Draw.


Magesh didn't quite think he had won until representatives from the Emirates Draw made the decision that would change his life.


Magesh's first objective now that he has won is to help the less fortunate in the neighborhood. He also intends to spend money on his daughters' schooling in order to provide his family a better future.


The delighted father of two gushed, "It was an extraordinary experience that turned out to be one of the best and unforgettable days of my life.


I also have plans to spend money on my daughters' schooling in order to provide my family a better future, the speaker said.


Mohammad Behroozian Alawadhi, Managing Partner at Emirates Draw, commented on the most recent winner, saying "Having another Grand Prize Winner in such an impressively brief span underscores FAST5's unprecedented pace in delivering Grand Prizes."


"Our vision extends beyond just videogames; we aim to touch and transform the greatest number of lives as possible globally," Alawadhi said.


Mohammed Adil Khan representing Uttar Pradesh was the FAST 5 draw's first winner earlier in July.



No comments: