Top Stories

Why hasn't Landon Barker hugged his little brother Rocky yet?

Why hasn't Landon Barker hugged his little brother Rocky yet?


Why hasn't Landon Barker hugged his little brother Rocky yet?
Why hasn't Landon Barker hugged his little brother Rocky yet?



Rocky was born in November to Kourtney Kardashian and Landon's father, Travis Barker.


Landon Barker, the son of Travis Barker, spoke with ET's Cassie DiLaura on the red carpet at Spotify's Best New Artist event on Thursday. They discussed his music and his role as Rocky's big brother, which includes both Travis and Kourtney Kardashian.


As the evening came to an end, Landon gave updates on his developing music career and showed anticipation for the future.


"This is just the start. This year, I have more singles coming out, and I can't wait to share them with you all. Landon enthusiastically said, "I think the best thing about being a musician is seeing people look back ten years and seeing my growth. Something's what I'm shooting for - just keep releasing things that I'm very proud of at the end of the day."


Despite being the well-known musician's son, Landon has forged his own path in the business with the goal of becoming well-known. The young musician hopes to leave a lasting musical legacy that listeners will consider in the future.


Landon spoke about the unusual experience when questioned about his family, particularly his baby brother Rocky. She said of Kourtney and Travis's kid, whom they had in November, "It's been amazing, it's been great."


Landon shook his head and cautiously said, "No," when asked whether he had held the infant yet. "All right, let me to go more into this. I have a little fear of kids. I'm terrified of infants. They seem so fragile, you know, that I should really try it. What have I said? Though he's the cutest child ever, I adore him," Landon said, laughing off his concerns.


In spite of his anxiety, Landon showed his younger brother real love and shared a joyful anecdote about Rocky's most recent accomplishment. With pride, Landon informed us, "He talks a little," demonstrating the happiness the newcomer provides to the mixed family.


Landon thought about his father's position as Rocky's father and expressed similar feelings. "It's been amazing; it's been amazing," he said, beaming with happiness. Naturally, I adore Kourtney. I'm glad for her as my dad and I are so close."


While Travis, 48, has children Landon, 20, and Alabama, 18, with her ex-husband, Kourtney, 44, is also a mother to Mason, 14, Penelope, 11, and Reign, 9. Shanna Moakler, the wife. Atiana De La Hoya, 24, his former stepdaughter, is also under his care.


No comments: