Top Stories

Bigg Boss OTT star Elvish Yadav defends "Aisa Hi Hoon Main" after a footage of him slapping a guy at a restaurant goes viral

Bigg Boss OTT star Elvish Yadav defends "Aisa Hi Hoon Main" after a footage of him slapping a guy at a restaurant goes viral


Bigg Boss OTT star Elvish Yadav defends "Aisa Hi Hoon Main" after a footage of him slapping a guy at a restaurant goes viral



On Sunday night, Elvish Yadav gave a guy a smack at a Jaipur restaurant. The Bigg Boss OTT 2 winner was seen getting into a heated argument with other diners at a restaurant in a video that went viral. An enraged Elvish was seen leaving after giving a guy a smack on camera. The guy shot back, and Elvish returned to dispute. But his pals stop him, and they drag him out of the eatery. On Twitter, many shared the startling footage.


Elvish made an audio statement explaining his behavior after the video went viral. Elvish said the guy mistreated the star, which is why he smacked him. See, brother, the truth is that I don't like getting into fights or waving my hand. I keep to myself. I gait normally. And we snap pictures with ease of everyone who requests one. However, we don't spare those who make remarks behind our backs. inside a video.


We also had police and commandos with us, as you can see. Not that we did anything improper. This was intimate. I responded to his personal jab by giving him a smack. I don't regret anything. Aisa hi hoon main, this is who I am. I responded to his assault in my own way.


Recently, Elvish gained attention when Kusha Kapila said that she had banned him on social media. Elvish Yadav was banned by the actress, according to her, because of "cheap Kareena Kapoor".


No comments: