Top Stories

Regarding trolls, Alia Bhatt said, "I'm Human, Bound To Say 4 Stupid Things In Public"

 Regarding trolls, Alia Bhatt said, "I'm Human, Bound To Say 4 Stupid Things In Public"


"I have never encountered any kind of troll or negativity upfront," the actress said.


The queen of our hearts is Alia Bhatt. Alia never fails to make our hearts skip a beat—from showing us how to repeat clothes like a real pro to portraying Rani Chatterjee in Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani. The actress has now shared her approach to handling trolls and criticism. "Negativity travels more rapidly," Alia said at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in 2023. The actress said, "I am a human being, I am compelled to say maybe four stupid things in public and other individuals may make fun of that." Raha, her daughter, turns one year old today. Maybe I'll say fourteen wise things too, but sometimes bad news spreads more quickly than good. I think about the bigger picture. Love overcomes everything.


Alia Bhatt added, "I have lived my life in the public eye," in reference to how she handled trolls in her early days. I have thus gone through many phases with every kind of inspection. Perhaps at first I was a little more guarded. Fresher... It's more like, Why are they saying this, Array? Maybe I was a little more contemptuous after that.Like, fuck that. Nobody is concerned. However, I believe that I have developed into a person who really believes that I have no grievances. 


She went on, "It doesn't look great for me, and I don't believe it's fair given the position I am in or the luxury that I have. That doesn't seem right to me. Therefore, I will never argue with my audience, even if there may be moments when you don't want to read negative things about you, your relationships, or your family. These are the occasions when I have to express my thanks for all the affection, as long as my movies are doing perfectly and I'm entertaining people. Because of the audience, I've been who I am.


Furthermore, it's "important to differentiate between constructive criticism as well as endless hate," according to Alia Bhatt. The actress claims that "simply by looking at me, someone can not like my features. There is nothing I can do about it. 


"I've never experienced any kind of troll or negativity beforehand," the actress said. "That's what I choose to focus on," Alia said. I hope any conversation quiets down so we may continue.


Regarding vulnerability, Alia Bhatt clarified, saying, "It's not like people aren't affected by criticism. You are vulnerable at times. Remorse could even creep in. As a consequence, I've become more alone. It's not like you're going to point fingers, however. Never in my life have I told you that you can't say anything about me or that you should say anything else. Complete falsehoods are sometimes uttered. I've never responded since I think that's not how I want to behave myself. I will be completely honest, open, and tolerant of ki jo bolna hai bolo, provided that you find my movies entertaining. What counts is that I am able to keep you entertained.



No comments: