Top Stories

Your memories song lyrics

Your memories song lyrics 


Face


Your memories get lost in the paths of life,

The past resides in the heartbeats.

I always want to walk with you on the path of love,

You are the sweetest promise in my world.




I saw the dawn shining in your eyes,

The protection of love resides in your words.

Where blooms with your smile,

You are a strange sky of my life.


Your name resides in the beats of this heart,

You are the sweetest secret of my world.

I get lost in your memories all the time,

You are a precious companion and time of my life.


This world seems deserted without you,

You are the reason for the biggest happiness of my life.


There is magic hidden in your words,

One who touches the heart, forgets every pain.

Everyone's happiness resides in your laughter,

You are the most special secret of my heart.


This love story became ours,

You are the most beautiful dream of my life.

Everything seems empty here without you,

You are the sweetest companion and poet of my life.


Living with you is my true dream.

You are the most precious companion and the most wonderful secret of my life.


Give new colors to this love in your name,

Whatever our story is, it will always remain here.


This heart of ours hums a new song,

You are the most special place in my life, the most unique thing.


To be with you, this is my biggest dream,

You are the source of the biggest happiness in my life.


Please give voice to this song, this is my request

That you always remain happy, this is my promise from the heart.



Note - this song is made by me

No comments: