Top Stories

On the festival of Vijayadashami Utsav, RSS holds a "Path Sanchalan" in Nagpur, with musician Shankar Mahadevan as the featured guest

On the festival of Vijayadashami Utsav, RSS holds a "Path Sanchalan" in Nagpur, with musician Shankar Mahadevan as the featured guest


The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) conducted a "Path Sanchalan" or route march in Nagpur, Maharashtra, on Tuesday in honor of the auspicious festival of RSS Vijayadashami Utsav.



Mohan Bhagwat, the head of the RSS, attended this occasion.


In the meanwhile, I want to convey my wishes to everyone on the occasion of Vijayadashami, said musician and composer Shankar Mahadevan to ANI. I feel really honored and fortunate to have been invited to this event as the principal guest. I wish to express my gratitude to Swayamsevak Sangh and RSS president Mohan Bhagwat.I'm quite eager to participate in this program.


Nitin Gadkari, a minister for the Union, and Devendra Fadnavis, the deputy chief minister of Maharashtra, also attended the ceremony.



No comments: