Top Stories

Bag left behind in an airport lavatory was quickly found by CISF troops! She expressed gratitude in a special way

 Bag left behind in an airport lavatory was quickly found by CISF troops! She expressed gratitude in a special way


In a recent post on Twitter, Meghna Girish (Woman abandon handbag at airport viral post) included a picture of the CISF soldiers standing haughtily. Actually, people seem to like this unusual approach of thanking Meghna.


Nothing can be said about the security department in India's work ethic. The 15th of August is tomorrow, but we should be grateful to all of them every day of the year since security agencies are constantly prepared and striving to make our lives easier. 




This was recently demonstrated by a woman whose social media post (CISF aid woman at airport) is going viral. He described how a security guy helped him get his bags after he had abandoned it at the airport.


In a recent post on Twitter, Meghna Girish (Woman abandon handbag at airport viral post) included a picture of the CISF soldiers standing haughtily. Actually, people seem to like this unusual approach of thanking Meghna. Along with this image, he has also fully described the incident in a blog post, in which it is revealed how a member of the CISF assisted him.


A CISF member assisted

Meghna wrote: I left the airport terminal fatigued after midnight and left my purse, wallet and everything else inside in the loo, along with my house keys. Initially assuring me that "I will get it," "even a pin will not be lost here," the CISF officer then instructed the Vistra ground crew to bring it back while I had to wait outside. My ID card was checked to make sure it was in the bag. The luggage is then given to me when the card matches the boarding card on my phone. I gave him my sincere thanks, exhaled in relief, and then I grabbed a taxi home. In ten minutes, all the tension was gone! Such are not found anywhere in the globe.


post becoming popular

More than 6 lakh people have viewed this content, and many more have commented with their thoughts. One person thanked the CIF staff members, both men and women. One of them recalled having a similar incident in the past and how the CISF soldiers really assisted him even then. One person claimed that in America, security officials will first humiliate you before offering assistance.

No comments: