Top Stories

'She told me I needed help...': Prince Harry on panic attacks in front of brother William



The undated incident is detailed in Spare, in which Harry writes that he was traveling to Gloucestershire with the Prince and Princess of Wales. Harry said his brother knew "something was wrong" and later urged him to seek help.


As Prince Harry's explosive memoir continues to make waves, an excerpt about the royal's first panic attack has struck a chord with many. The undated incident is detailed in Spare, in which Harry writes that he was traveling to Gloucestershire with the Prince and Princess of Wales.


"I was in the back and Willie saw me in the rearview. He saw me sweaty, red-faced. Are you all right, Harold? No, I wasn't. It was several hours of travel and every few miles I would see him Wanted to pull over so I could jump out and try to catch my breath."


Harry said his brother knew "something was wrong" and later urged him to seek help.


Prince Harry wrote, "She told me on that day or shortly afterwards that I needed help."


Also read: Harry, Megan invited to the coronation of King Charles, but what will they talk about


As the rift between the British royal family and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex continues to grow, reports have indicated that Prince William is not ready to forgive his younger brother. Royal expert Neil Sean recently said that Prince William has given up on trying to repair their relationship and believes the two have completely lost their bond.


However, the two are likely to come face-to-face later this year as Meghan and Harry attend King Charles' coronation.


"They haven't spoken since the book came out, and William has no intention of picking up the phone anytime soon. If it was William's coronation, Harry wouldn't be on the list. It's no secret that, personally Than, he would very much like it, but after everything Harry has said and done, there wasn't," The Daily Beast quoted an unnamed friend of Prince William as saying earlier this week.

No comments: